Lefkara – overview
Our fantastic painting holiday and weekend course meets the needs of every artist, from those at the very beginning to the more advanced artist looking for inspiration.
We will encourage you to try new skills and mediums, combining our studio and plein-air locations to explore in full the incredibly diverse character of Cyprus; the atmospheric village of Lefkara, ancient Greek ruins and of course the beautiful landscapes of the island.
Our 8 day painting holiday has been carefully prepared to ensure it meets the needs of all artists, regardless of experience. Our combination of studio and plein-air tuition, visits to historic and cultural sites, and the opportunity to swim in the Mediterranean or walk in the foothills of the Troodos mountains will make your stay unforgettable.
To ensure a relaxing holiday, we will provide you with all the materials you need, access to our adjoining studio, transportation to all places of interest and, of course, comfortable accommodation and great Eastern Mediterranean cuisine.
Included in the price:
- 7 nights accommodation in an en-suite room
- Please note: prices are per person and based on two people travelling together and sharing a room
- Solo travellers must pay an extra supplement for a private room
- 5 full days of painting tuition
- Full time art tutor on hand for guidance and instruction
- All air-conditioned transport for daily excursions
- All art materials provided for all mediums
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches (2 are packed lunches) and 6 dinners
- All lunches and dinners (when at the hotel) served with a bottle of local wine for 2 people to share
- Local wine and olive oil tasting
- Traditional silversmith and lacemaking demonstration
- Return transfer from Larnaca Airport to your accommodation
- Check in anytime after 4pm on day 1 and check out by 10am on day 8
Holiday start days: