Lefkara - studio
Our recently renovated studio is designed to meet the needs of all artists, irrespective of their experience and skill.
It is located next to our hotel and equipped with all materials to create artwork with the majority of mediums. You will have unrestricted access on completion of your familiarisation session delivered by our resident artist and tutor.
Situated along the main route to the Church of the Holy cross, it is very likely that other fellow artist will want to see the activity and share their experience and ideas with you.
We have worked hard for the studio to be integrated into community life and it is fast developing into a hub for artists and art lovers alike.
Our belief is that in order to enjoy the full potential of your painting holiday, providing all materials makes things just that bit easier. However, should you require any specific items please contact us directly and we are confident we will be able to assist.
What Will I Learn?
- The fundamentals of drawing and painting
- Learn new techniques and
- Personal attention based on your needs to improve your craft
- Drawing from direct observation, decisions on composition, depth, scale and tone
- Learn how to plan and complete an image
- Various painting techniques for oil, acrylics, and watercolour
- Capturing light and shade
- Mixing colours